30 September 2020

Back to it!

wow, was that intermittent blogging ... or time-restricted blogging?


Actually a long blogging fast!  Since my last post here, came the advent of social media (my Facebook page, my Instagram stint) and a separate blog and a website to serve my acroyoga teaching phase.  Here i am, back on this thread with the observation that... everything evolves, to begin with myself. Since March, actually since December when i heard about the first news on the virus I knew my acroyoga days were counted. I know that sounds early to have worried about this virus thing, but somehow i had this nagging feeling, which I only shared with a few people, that it was gonna get ugly, especially in India where I was living at the time.


So there i am, 2 months back in Euroland, soul searching and job searching.  First i was thinking after the long traveling gap I may only access a secondary school teaching job, which would be a fun and useful new turn. Then I dared thinking of myself again as a scientist and a bioinformatician. Looks like some stuff has evolved and some hasn't much... the New, the Exciting and the Facepalming. More on that later, for now back to crafting résumés and cover letters.

No comments: